Sunday, 9 October 2016

MMW#19: Assemblage/Altered Art

Hi everyone! 

It's time for a new challenge! Whoohoo! We had some amazing entries last month and I'd like to thank you for participating. We will announce the winners on Wednesday next week so don't forget to come back to check out the results! 

We're here with inspiration for our new challenge - Assemblage/Altered Art. The reason we are broadening the theme is because we are aware that assemblage is not everyone's cup of tea and we wouldn't want you to feel left out. The whole purpose of these challenges is to have fun. 

Here are a few samples from the Design Team to get you going... 


Ingrid
I decided to assemble and alter a couple of canvases. I had a great time creating this textured background adding a few rusty pieces. 


Janka
I don't like throwing away fish cans. They are a great source of inspiration. I love putting old photos into them and turning them into a work of art. Like this, for example: /
Nikdy nevyhadzujem obaly z konzervovaných rýb. Sú pre mňa veľkým zdrojom inšpirácie, rada do nich umiestňujem staré fotografie a ozdoby a snažím sa povýšiť odpad na umenie. Napríklad aj takto:





Lena
There is something fascinating in rusty scrap. I was born next to the iron factory maybe that the reason.So let me introduce you to my friend, Steampunk Lady

Metal bed springs

Hat made of newspaper



Maria
I love creating mosaics but it is quite a messy hobby to do at home, so I basically practice it once a year :))) Last year I made this nautical picture frame for my son using broken glass pieces and various beads.


I hope you're feeling inspired. This challenge will run until 10th November 2016 so you have a plenty of time to create something and join the fun! Cant wait to see your makes! I hope you will be able to come up with something special and enter again this month. You could win a £15 voucher from our new sponsor Things to Alter!

Have a great time creating! Hugs, 

Ingrid & the DT xxx 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations from the DT-team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These I love - I adore! Assemblage is fast becoming a passion for me. LOVE what the DT have created xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness.. what creative inspiration for us this month! LOVE what the DT did and cannot wait to get messy and play! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations from the team and love altered art.
    Life in a Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for wonderful inspirations, team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge and loving the DT samples. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning projects by all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ingrid and the team wonderful creations, hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful work from the whole team! Glad to get the chance to play along xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x