Monday, 22 May 2017

Video Tutorial by Irena Stefanova

Hello and welcome to all mixed media enthusiasts!

Irena Stefanova is here with you today!

I hope you love playing with fabrics, because today I'm going to decorate an album cover, using some of them in this project. I chose to work with gauze, lace, polyester organza, jeans and lining fabrics.

I also have used pieces of corrugated wood, that I found on the beach, scrapbook paper, clear and white gesso, texture paste, crackle paint, Distress Oxide inks, rope, micro beads, pearls and chipboard pieces to decorate my Album cover.

Please scroll down for the full video tutorial,that I have made for you to follow the creative process.





Here's the video. Enjoy!




I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial! 

Have fun exploring the mixed media world! There are 20 more days to join our May challenge Anything goes with thе moodboard



We also have a FB Group that you can join HERE

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs and love to all!

Irena


2 comments:

  1. Страхотен урок, Рени! Само не знам как успяваш да поддържаш такъв перфектен маникюр, когато ползваш мастила и боички :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x