Sunday, 10 September 2017

MMW#29: Anything Mixed Media Goes

Hi there! 

Welcome back to our challenge blog! Thank you for stopping by! A big shout out to all our followers. If you are not a follower then hit the 'Follow' button so that you don't miss a thing! 

We're back with a new challenge and this month we're keeping it nice and easy for your creative peeps out there. You can create ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA this month! Once done, come back and link up your fabulousity down bellow for your change to win a super-duper prize... 

£20 online voucher from... 

THAT'S CRAFTY!

I know you are very excited to see what the talented teamies made so without a further ado... 

Hi all!
 I really like that this time, the flight of my imagination did not restrict any kind of condition.
Probably the approach of autumn, dictated the colour scheme of my work. I really wanted my notebook was bright as autumn leaves. The notebook is made from zero. Its size A6.




My project for this month challenge is an ATC set. I have used Brusho crystals for the background and a lot of mediums.
 

 



Leslie
This month I have a little journal I made for my daughter who is engaged to be married.  I found an old water-damaged book at a thrift store and removed the cover.  I used a variety of products and techniques on the pages inside the little book, including ink, acrylic paint, stencils, stamping and light modeling paste. Using a Zutter Bind-It-All machine, I put the journal and its prepared pages together.  The final  touch was the addition of a chain with charms clipped to the top of the spiral binding.





Maria
This time I decided to go grunge and made some ATC with steampunk elements...




Torsa
Hi friends,
This month our theme is Anything Goes in Mixed Media !! I have created a layout on a Wood !!





I always wanted to prepare an interior design accessory with scrapbooking techniques. The time has come now. I couldn't find a breadbox that fits to the style of our house so I decided to prepare my own design. I would like to show you the result.





As always, you totally smashed it, Ladies! Thank you for all of your hard work on these projects. They are amazing! 

So I hope you're feeling inspired and decide to give it a go yourself. Have fun and we'll be back to announce the winners of our last challenge soon! Stay tuned! 

All the best, 

Ingrid and the amazing DT Ladies! xxx



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome inspirations from all of you. I wish I could watch each of you create because these are beautiful and wonderfully inspiring too. Thanks for the challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Inspiration!! I would love to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for wonderful theme and inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x